Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Monday 9 December 2013

Monument Valley in the man cave.

Just a little update , another part of the man cave is completed. I picked up a large picture of Monument Valley a classic part of old western films. It covers a large part of the back wall (its 6 foot x 4!) and will make a fine back drop to the games table. Its attached via velcro to the wall , which will even allow me to change it over for different scenes etc if i wish.


I had couple of questions re the Fort model shown a couple of posts ago, so here are a few with Gordon Pasha just to help scale it




So for those of you in Curts Challenge how is the prep work going on? I am ready to get to paint on stuff now i must say - just the last lot of Perry Sudan re-inforcements to tackle., Baggara Cavalry and metal Beja Foot reinforcements.


No comments:

Post a Comment